expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

18 January 2013

Home Decor- Details

Hi Everyone! :))

So, today I thought I'd do a different post from ootd and reviews. 

I recently got married, (well it's almost going to be a year now) but i have been having sooo much fun decorating my little place with my husband! Like i said, it's almost been a year that we are married and the place is still not finished. I don't think I'll ever want it to be finished because it's so much fun and therapeutic to me! haha

Today I just want to show you small details that can make your house or apartment look cute! :) 






My walls are black and grey, so these flowers really give life to my apartment. :)


Details for the kitchen :)


We just recently bought this, and it made the dinning room look so different..it surprised me!! lol :)




These books are actually little boxes, so i can store stuff in there as well! :)



Mirrors & White Candles/ Ikea
Blue Candle/ Bath & Body Works
Books & Letters/ Hobby Lobby
Hanging Lamp/ Home Depot
Vino/ Home Goods

I will definitely be doing more of these Home Decor posts, because like i mentioned already, I have so much fun decorating my place, I never want it to end!! haha :D

Talk to you soon,

God Bless<3



28 comments:

  1. Oh I love your interior decorating! You have a great place :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta decorar con velas!
    Saludos
    http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tips sweetie .

    N@NY
    http://nanybuz91.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the candles, they make a great touch to any home I think xx

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogpost.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the lovely comment. u have a nice blog
    Sure, i just followed u hope u follow me too.

    xoxo,

    www.streetblush.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello dear
    thanks for your lovely comment
    very nice blog dear
    cool post
    just followed you on GFC no203
    hope you follow back

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sarah

    Nice blog and so pretty images, I'm already follow you. Visit me and follow me too...

    AMIGA da MODA by Kinha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you have such a great decorating style!
    Congrats on one year :)

    Love,
    613style.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats! and thanks for sharing these inspirational decor photos :) if you enjoy my blog too, would you like to follow each other? xo jess
    www.stylizedluxe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thankyou ever so much for your beautiful comment on my blog. Made me smile xxx www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. The items look cute!! Thanks for sharing your ideas.. and your place! Btw, thanks for dropping by and following me, I've also followed you back dear!

    Kisses from Singapore
    ♡ Jaslin from http://justjaslin.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice ideas for interior!

    Would you like to follow each other?

    Marie
    StyleList By Me Blog
    Facebook
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely interior inspirations <3
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. So many cute things for interior home!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi dear, i like the chic manner in which you've decorated your home, the individual decor accessories are so stylish! Thanks for visiting, following too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. tudo lindo :D você sabe como decorar uma casa ^^
    beijinhos
    paulabaltazar.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  17. Buon inizio settimana (: Reb, xoxo.

    *Nuovo outfit sul mio blog, fammi sapere cosa ne pensi:
    http://www.toprebel.com/2013/01/fur-gilet-house-of-harlow-sunglasses.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. thanx for the comment!

    your newest follower no.207,hope you can follow back!

    Savina
    The Blossom Girls♡

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aww I love the little bits and bobs that make a house more personal.... I can't wait to get my own place.. congratulations on you and your husband btw..I pray you both have a long, prosperous and joyful marriage :-)
    <3 xxxxxxxxxxx


    http://segenswunsche.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for leaving your Comment! <3 <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...