expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

28 January 2013

Mini Ulta Haul

Happy Monday everyone! :))

Hope you all had or are having a wonderful Monday. I'm a bit tired from work, and really sore from working out. haha

I went to Ulta the other day, and I bought a couple things I'd love to share and recommend to you all. :)



Herd so many good things about these Real Techniques brushes that I had to give them a try! Must say, they are awesome..and I plan to go get the rest! :)


I was wanting a nude lip gloss, so when I saw Sugar Pie by Nyx, I had to get it! 

I LOVE EOS lip balms!!

So i bought this to actually try it out. I noticed that throughout the day i would get kind of oily around my T-Zone, and blotting paper is a great way to remove that excess oil, and this particular one is perfect if you are prone to acne! (like me)

For more on all these products click Ulta

Have you tried any of these out? and what do you think about it?? Tell me in the comments!

Talk to you all soon! :)

God bless<33

15 comments:

  1. This Monday has left me exhausted too. And work is going to be crazy all week.

    It looks like you got a lot of great items at Ulta. I love those blotting papers.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights
    Giveaway for $80 MsDressy Gift Card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ótimas coisinhas,amei a resenha
    http://dezapaixao.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just did a Mini Haul today too. I love the EOS lip balm in Mint. honey dew is my least fav. sadly. thanks for sharing!

    xx,
    klee

    kisskissbyklee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. haha i know sometimes i feel like that too!! haha it's motivation to go shopping!! lol :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  5. Hello dear!! Thanks for your visit and comment on my blog. I like your blog, I'm your new follower :) Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that lipgloss! How are the brushes?

    Alison
    www.stylingmylife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Alison,

      The brushes are really good! First thing i noticed was the smell. Usually when i have new brushes they will kind of smell weird, and this one didnt. :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  7. I love EOS Lip Balms! And I also love NYX!
    Great post!


    - Andrea Marie xx
    frominsidemycloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adoro os pincéis e estou a precisar de uns. Não conhecia essa loja, vou lá dar uma espereitadela :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. don't you love your real technique brushes?
    they're in my top ten favorite make up brushes no doubt!
    especially that stippling brush you have up there (:

    xo

    shannon marie

    fashion-impossible.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know..i love them..they are amazing!! will definitely go get the rest! :)

      xoxo

      Delete

Thank You for leaving your Comment! <3 <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...