expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

20 February 2013

Loreal Event- Goodie Bag

Hi everyone!! :)

So a couple weeks ago I had this modeling job which was to be part of this Loreal event. The job was to basically just to sit there and get makeup put on us. lol

At the end, we got a free goodie bag with new amazing products from Giorgio Armani, and YSL.


Got these three amazing brushes by Giorgio Armani:

The powder/blush brush

Concealer/Foundation Brush

Eyeshadow blending brush


Blush brush from YSL


This mascara is good, but I think I still like the Covergirl Lash Blast better.. lol


Love this color!!


This lip gloss color looks soo dark, but once you put it on, it blends in soo well with the lips!! I love it! <3


Hope you all enjoyed!! :))

*Don't forget to enter the Firmoo giveaway!! It ends soon! click here to enter*

God Bless you and talk to you soon! <3

31 comments:

  1. Oh my god, lucky you! I would love to try the Armani make up ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had an opportunity to try out such cosmetics as you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Só produtos ótimos, flor!
    Não que eu tenha testado, mas a marca fala por si só, né? ;D

    Bjxx
    1º Sorteio do Blog Makes da Mi

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely items xx

    mac lippy giveaway.. 1STEPCLOSEREVERYDAY.BLOGSPOT.CO.UK

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que batom lindo!
    Muito legal esse post.
    Boa quinta-feira!
    Fica com Deus!
    Beijo!

    http://nannacunha.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  6. very quality products,I loved the lipstick.
    I'll be happy if you check out my blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cosmetics! Fantastic lipstick!


    Agata
    agatillaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's more than a good freebie bag! So lucky x
    http://shuikaybb.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so great! Sounds awesome having makeup put on you all day, can't go wrong with that!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!? Haha i dont mind at all!!

      Xoxo

      Delete
  10. These tools look like they work super well. So funny but when I saw your picture it reminded me of my friend Karen in high school and she did some modeling in high school, so funny! Following on Bloglovin.

    Ali of


    www.dressingken.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love everything heree! <3

    http://rosee96.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely :)))
    Lets follow each other :)I do it first, return love back?
    xo
    Anastasia
    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow so georgeus receive free goodies.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good brushes are a girl's best friend! That's what a famous make-up artist once told me!!!

    (='.'=)
    -Lauren at adorn la femme

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great blog and post!

    If you get a sec, check out my latest post 'Elegant in Oxblood'.

    Hope you had a great weekend.
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for leaving your Comment! <3 <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...