expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

19 April 2013

Review- Revlon BB Cream

Hello girls!!! :)

I'm back with another review for you! 

After watching a YouTube video of a girl raving on the Revlon BB Cream, I decided to try it. I LOVED this BB Cream!! It's thicker, feels more like a foundation. 






I found that this BB Cream doesn't leave you looking too greasy. If you set it with a nice powder, you will be good to go for a good part of the day. Keep in mind that it DOES have SPF, so towards the end of the day, you may look a bit shinny IF you don't blot. :)

All in all, this BB cream is definitely on the top of my list!! I've been using it everyday since i bought it!



God Bless<333

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for leaving your Comment! <3 <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...