expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

16 September 2013

Lemon Detox

Hey everyone!! :)

Today I have a really healthy and refreshing post for you! I've been reading so much all over the place about people who are drinking water with lemon, to detox, and hydrate their bodies that I decided to make myself some! :))


Lemons have Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, and vitamins A and E.

So onto the super simple recipe!! 

You will need: Lemons(obviously), and Water! that's it! In my case I did add oranges as well. 


Reading Lauren Conrad's blog, she recommended drinking at least 3 cups a day, but I think I'll be sticking to just one everyone morning. Like I said, this water hydrates and cleanses your body. You feel refreshed the whole day. And of course, it doesn't only clean the inside of your body, after drinking this for a while, you will notice your skin glowing, and your weight disappearing!! 


Not to mention it looks so cute inside your fridge!!

Hope you all liked the post! :)

Tell me you try this out! 

xoxo














post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for leaving your Comment! <3 <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...