expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

22 October 2013

CROPPED TOPS

Hey everyone! 

So without a doubt, cropped tops were one of my absolute favorite trends this summer. I love the look of a high-waisted short or skirt, and a cropped top together. I feel like every time I went shopping, I was always looking for that particular item. So being that Summer is over, and it's gonna start getting a little chilly, I wanted to post a few pics with some of my favorite tops I wore this spring/summer.








Top1/Forever21 Top2/TJ Maxx Top3/Forever21
Shorts&Skirt/Forever21

I hope this trend sticks around for a while, because as you can tell, I LOVE it! :)


xoxo












post signature

1 comment:

  1. wanting too much to ride your body. such a tight silhouette. wanna go as deep as i can

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for leaving your Comment! <3 <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...