expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

18 October 2013

NEW IN MY MAKEUP BAG!


Hey everyone!!

I'm no really big on mascara, I buy one, and once it's over I'll go and buy another one. I was using the Eyes To Kill mascara by Giorgio Armani, but it's over!! :((( On a recent trip to the drugstore, I decided to pick this one up: Voluminous Million Lashes by L'Oreal. I've herd a lot of good reviews on this one, I decided to try it out myself.


The wand on this mascara is actually just the way I like it. I've been using this mascara for the past week, and I gotta say, I'm still kind of getting used to it. The Giorgio Armani that I was using was so good, that in my head, it's hard for anything else to top it. I'm always like that though, I never like a mascara in the beginning, and then I fall in love with it, haha I don't know why. This actually does give a lot of volume. Once I curl my lashes and apply this, my lashes get super long!


Have you tried this one out, if so, what did you think of it??
















post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for leaving your Comment! <3 <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...