expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

31 October 2013

PINKTOBER! :)



Hey everyone!

Today, being that it's the last day of October, I chose to do a post in honor of breast cancer awareness.

In case you didn't know, the whole month of October is dedicated to breast cancer awareness, and for women everywhere to get educated about the subject!

For the post, I decided to get some of my favorite PINK things I used this month and share it with you guys! :)






These were just some of the pink things I own that I used almost, if not everyday this month! :)

Remember girls, it doesn't hurt to get checked up!! <3

It's been fun October! See you next year! :)


xoxo












post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for leaving your Comment! <3 <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...