expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

21 October 2013

PRODUCTS I'VE USED UP!



Hey Everyone! :)

Today I want to show you some of my favorite products, and unintentionally the ones I'm showing you today ended up being makeup products. 

As you can tell by the title, these are all products I've used up!

1. I've raved so much about the Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation. Seriously, I'm on my fourth bottle. When I first bought it, I did a first impressions post on it (click here), but I never really did a review on it. It's such a light foundation to use on a day to day basis, and it does have buildable coverage.

2. Unlike the Nearly naked, M.A.C's Studio Fix Fluid is more of a heavy foundation, not something I like for everyday use, but I LOVE for those days I really want to elaborate on my makeup look. My shade is NC 35 in case you are wondering. (click here)

3. I LOVE my EOS lip balms. This one that I've used up is the Medicated Tangerine. It leaves my lips sooo hydrated!! And I know it has the word "medicated" but it smells and tastes so good! haha (click here)

4. Out of all these used up products, The Eyes To Kill Mascara is the one I'm most saddened to see finished. I really really love this mascara and I can't wait to get another one. (click here)


Have you tried any of these??



xoxo














post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for leaving your Comment! <3 <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...