expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

28 August 2015

Pregnancy Diary- 20 Weeks




I can't believe how fast the days are going, and the huge changes happening to my body.

I could say that starting at the 17th week, that's where I started to feel the most comfortable and "back to normal" as far as symptoms go. 20 Weeks was a breeze. No major discomforts, and I'm just enjoying my growing baby bump. I have a major appetite, which I love because first trimester I didn't even want to think about food. Speaking of food, I think it's very safe to say that I'm not over eating just because I have a little human inside of me. Obviously I eat enough for both of us, but I don't use the famous excuse of "I have to eat for 2". I've gained 6 pounds in total so far, which I think it's pretty good, and healthy. (I'm sure if it wasn't, but Doctor would've told me.)

As far as movements go, I started to feel very subtle flutters from Liam at around 18 weeks. So subtle that I would question if that was him or not. At 20 weeks though, I know for sure it's my little man moving. With each passing day, the movements become a little stronger, and now there is no doubt in my mind it's him. Also, with each passing day, I feel more and more connected to him, and I feel my love for him growing. 

I'm at a point  where all I do is daydream about him. I can't help to wonder what he will look like. If he will be blond with green eyes like his father, or if he'll have my big brown eyes. Either way, I'm sure he will be adorable. <3

At 20 weeks baby Liam is suppose to be the size of a banana, and weirdly enough, I was craving banana splits this week as well. :)






















post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for leaving your Comment! <3 <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...