expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

21 September 2015

Pregnancy Diary- 22 & 23 Weeks

So here is another pregnancy diary, and this time I'm doing 2 weeks combined because I didn't post last week.

I'm currently at 24 weeks, so I'm gonna write about weeks 22 and 23.

Both weeks were pretty similar. My crazy appetite is still there, and these weeks I noticed that I was going more for sweets then anything else.

I've been on a busy schedule in between work, and school, and studying, and cleaning the house (which I seem to want to do everyday), but on week 23, my husband, dog, and I went for a walk at a near by park.

My bump definitely got bigger, and almost if not everyone notices that I'm not alone now.

My husband and I are in the process of finding another place to move to, as our lease expires in November. I can't wait to move, and de-clutter, and organize. I'm definitely in a nesting faze, and I must admit, I kind of like it. ;)

I've also started to think a lot about baby shower ideas, and what I want to do, and how I want my baby shower to be. Maybe I'll do a different post with only this subject, but I've been researching a lot, and coming up with some great ideas.

I can't forget to add here that Liam's movements are getting a lot stronger and more frequent, and sometimes I even feel as if he responds to my touch, as if he's playing with me. It's so cute. <3

*Shirt is from Destination Maternity*



















post signature

2 comments:

  1. i just follow your blog. great post and blog <3
    continue the great work.
    www.beautyisallaround6.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that pose. very exciting

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for leaving your Comment! <3 <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...