expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

07 September 2015

Wishlist: Hunter Rainboots



I've been wanting rainboots for a while now.

After a lot of research, I found that these Hunter rainboots are perfect! Being that I live in Florida, I can wear them on winter AND summer, since it rains here every afternoon on summer.

It was hard to choose which one I wanted since they have a variety of colors, styles, and textures (matte and glossy), but I really liked the one above. 

What do you think?? I can't wait to get them! :)



















post signature

1 comment:

  1. I've ALWAYS wanted a pair of Hunter wellies... Still do to be honest, especially now we're back to cold, wet, and crappy weather. :P

    https://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for leaving your Comment! <3 <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...